High ethical standards, transparency in transactions, humane workforce all of which creates an ambience of ‘personalised care’ at PHOENIX Hospital, which begins ‘healing’ beyond ‘treating’. We have very well equipped In Patient Department which is well manned by qualified Staff.
IPDThe Phoenix Hospital IPD offers consultations, diagnostic services, health checks and treatment facilities.
- We provide care with dignity, consideration and respect for privacy / confidentiality.
- The names of all professionals / staff are displayed on name plates worn on the uniform, if you have any clarification regarding any procedure, you may contact them.
- We accept "On Account Deposit" which can be utilised for indoor & OPD services.
- If you have a mediclaim policy, you are required to approach the Company directly for reimbursement of your bills for which you will need (i) the final bill, (ii) the detail bill, (iii) the discharge card and (iv) narrative summary. The final and detail bill will be given by cashier on settlement of dues. The discharge card will be given by the ward nurse at the time of discharge.
- All patients for admission are requested to sign a declaration for payment as per the hospital charges.
- There is no surcharge on the hospital bill, however all foreign nationals and NRIs will be levied25% surcharge on the gross bill.
- Mode of payment is by Indian Currency. For help contact Admission / Billing Counter.
- We do not encourage patient's relatives to stay overnight with patient's in shared rooms/wards.
- Only the billing department processes all inpatient payments.
- Our pharmacy provides all the medicines for inpatients.
- Pending reports are to be collected from the centralized reports counter on the ground floor.
- To help us serve you better kindly spare your valuable time to fill up the feedback form, to enable us to give quality healthcare.
OPDThe Phoenix Hospital OPD offers consultations, diagnostic services, health checks and treatment facilities.
- Consultations are conducted on a scheduled basis with prior appointment from Monday - Friday
- Appointments can be taken by calling on 020-27270009, 020-65600001/2.
- All patients need to be registered prior to consultation. Please fill in a Registration Form. You will be issued a Card Number which is valid for all services of the hospital. Your medical record folder will be retained with the hospital.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your Card number when taking an appointment.
- In case you are a non - appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor.