We pledge to meet the patients' requirements by offering expert ophthalmic care with compassion through a committed professional team. We commit to achieve quality services through the Quality Management System while complying with all applicable regulatory requirements. OBJECTIVES
- To maintain the quality of ophthalmic services in accordance with international standards.
- Effective utilization of infrastructure facilities including manpower.
- To ensure continued patients' satisfaction.
- To ensure high level of staff satisfaction and motivation.
Patient safety and well-being shall always be our top priority. We shall strive for continuous quality improvement and comply with international standards to implement quality systems.
- Air sampling and culture plates to ensure sterility in the operation theatres
- Closely monitoring sterilized items used in the operation theatre. Ensuring water quality used for consumption within the campus.
- Clinical audit of the patient's record.
- Monitoring , reporting and the description on hospital infection of and towards incident
Quality has been the by word in our service. All patients receive the same care at our Hospitals. Trained professionals who have the physical infrastructure readily available to them render state-of-the art ophthalmic care. To ensure quality, we earnestly follow systems and procedures.
Thanks to innovative information technology devices, expertise of PHOENIX Hospital is available to all service providers. Through innovative telemedicine approaches, basic facilities are available. We shall preach 'institutional practice' - as it results in scientific practice and inculcates 'team work' culture. We believe that collective functioning yields better results. We shall offer education that sharpens the analytical mind, builds character and cultivates responsibility in each individual for his or her work.